Your shopping cart is empty!
Everyone knows or has heard about what’s trending in the beauty industry: the ‘Konjac Sponge’.This particular one is from ‘White Carnations’.
ABOUT KONJAC SPONGES
You may have seen the little colored round sponges but weren’t quite sure what to make of them. Konjac sponges are made from the dried and ground root of the konjac plant. It could serve as a cleansing agent for the skin to clear dirt and impurities. It is made from natural fiber, hence, it is safe for the skin. The Konjac Sponge is almost similar to a loofah, only it is softer. If the texture of a loofah can already result to a smooth skin, imagine what the softer and finer texture of the konjac sponge can do for you.
This beauty innovation from Asia is being largely patronized because it is not just ANY beauty product. It is the MAIN deal as it literally solves almost ANY skin issue that a combination of other skin care products aim to solve.
WHITE CARNATIONS KONJAC BEAUTY SPONGE
The white carnations konjac beauty sponges come in various types. Each of which accommodates ingredients that are best suited for proferring solution to individual skin problems. The idea is to choose from the variety, one that best works for your skin condition or will help achieve your skin goals.
THE VARIOUS TYPES(BY WHITE CARNATIONS) AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
French Red Clay Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
Great for dry Skin, red Clay helps rid the skin of dryness and flakiness, while stimulating blood flow to increase skin cell efficacy and boost a naturally healthy glow. Rich in Iron oxide, it helps rid the skin of dead surface cells that make the skin look dull, uncovering the more radiant layers beneath. Ideal for mature skin.
Bamboo Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
Ideal for Oily Acne Prone Skin/Combination skin. Bamboo charcoal is perfect for cleansing blemish-prone and oily skin. It is the perfect fibrous cleansing sponge for oily to combination skin types, the beard growers, and the occasional blemish sufferers.
Turmeric Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
The turmeric is a great option for all skin types. It deeply exfoliates and naturally moisturizes the skin. The added TURMERIC is an excellent exfoliating agent and can help reduce the signs of aging such as dark spots and wrinkles. It is also known for its antiseptic properties. Perfect for mature skin.
Lemon Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
Ideal for oily to combination skin types, the Lemon sponge helps brighten the skin, reduces hyperpigmentation, and is equally Acne/pimple-friendly. It is a great option for achieving bright, glowing and healthy skin, and dealing with acne and pigmentation.
Pure Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
Naturally cleanses and moisturises the face. It is not infused with any ingredient, and additionally has anti-inflammatory effects. The perfect everyday cleansing tool for everyone. Suitable for everyone, including babies!
Green Tea Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
The Green tea facial sponge is perfect for all skin types. It has an extremely soothing and moisturizing effect. Additionally, it helps to inhibit the formation of free radicals, and can also protect the skin from being damaged by oxidization and UV naturally to keep the skin flexible, tight and smooth. Great for sensitive skin!.
Aloe Gentle Exfoliating Sponge
Detoxifies, beautifies and nourishes the skin. The Aloe konjac sponge acts as a gentle exfoliator, rubbing off dead skin cells in the most delicate manner, while its natural fibres effectively and simultaneously cleans dirt and makeup away from your skin.
PROCEDURES & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The initial state of a konjac sponge is it’s small and rather hard look and texture. Soak the sponge in warm water for 10 minutes before the first use. Subsequently, it will only need soaking for a minute or two before it softens and expands to about one and a half times its size.
GENTLY squeeze the excess water out by pressing the konjac sponge between your palms. Apply a small amount of cleanser (which I will recommend, although a very mild one), or just use the sponge plain.
Rub the konjac sponge on the face in upward, circular motions. Concentrate on dry or blackhead-prone areas. It’s a mild exfoliator, so it may feel like you need to scrub hard to get it to work, but that isn’t necessary. These sponges will remove dirt, sunscreen, and even makeup.
Rinse the konjac sponge well with cool water and gently squeeze the excess water out by pressing the sponge between your palms. Don’t twist, wring, or pull on it.
Hang it to dry, or put it on a rack so there’s airflow. The White Carnations konjac sponge has a rope attached to it for hanging. Alternatively, you can keep the sponge in a sealed container in your fridge. Make sure to store it away from light and humidity. Right next to your steamy shower isn’t the best option!.
For a quick video tutorial on how to use, click here to watch me practicalize on my skin.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC SPONGE
- Every 2 weeks, place your konjac sponge in very hot (but not boiling) water for about 5 minutes to disinfect it.
- After 8 weeks, dispose the sponge and replace with a new one. It’s time to replace the sponge when you notice that it no longer expands properly and starts to disintegrate.
SKIN BENEFITS OF THE KONJAC SPONGE
Did you know the Konjac Sponge could solve all your skin issues? Keep reading to find out 5 of the best Konjac Sponge benefits!
1. The konjac sponge can rid your skin of dirt, blackheads, whiteheads, oil, and other blemishes. One of the konjac sponge skin benefits is to make the skin extremely clean without drying it out or making it dull-looking.
2. The second of the konjac sponge skin benefits is that it helps makeup stay on longer. The sponge will make all dry skin flakes vanish and because your skin is moisturized by the konjac sponge, your face becomes more responsive to other skin care products. It’s also great during makeup removal because it is a good cleanser- it can wipe off stubborn traces of makeup on your face.
3. Konjac sponge skin benefits include treating clogged pores and acne. The natural fibers unclog the pores on your face, resulting to smoother and clearer complexion. The konjac sponge is good for people with sunburnt skin because it sloughs off dead skin cells, giving way to newer and fresher skin. Konjac sponges can also remove stubborn sunscreens that stick to your skin and cannot be washed easily by a cleanser.
4. Gentle cleansing is part of konjac sponge skin benefits. This product is good for those with sensitive skin. They can even be used to bathe babies!
5. The last of the konjac sponge skin benefits is that it can make your skin more radiant. Imagine a smoother skin that is not marred with pimples and other blemishes. Regular scrubbing will make your skin smooth and silky. The longer you use the konjac sponge, the better your skin would look.
There are other konjac sponge skin benefits worth mentioning. These include the practicality of using one product versus too many skin care products on your shelf. But because the konjac sponge is dispensable, you have to replace it every now and then so that it doesn’t breed germs. If you’re not going to replace the konjac sponges regularly, you will end up having the issues you were trying to solve in the first place. Make hygiene your priority, even as you use an effective product like a konjac sponge.
The konjac sponge is friendly to the pocket and can be bought for as low as 10 dollars or even less.
This product is very affordable looking at its amazing benefits and the number of things it can do for you.
To place an order for this amazing product, visit TOWNSAFRICA online mall.
My Konjac Short Story
I had been hearing and seeing ads about one Konjac sponge. I never really knew what it was but I wanted to have one of them even if I didn’t know what exactly it’s use was. To my surprise, I was sent a sample by White Carnations for review. I received the Turmeric Sponge which I chose because of its lightening benefit (I always go for products with solutions that match my skin problems). I started to use it for a week- not consistently at first and of course I didn’t notice any impact. But I decided to stay faithful for the next two weeks to see whether there would be any change and yes, I saw changes. My dark circles began to fade off. My skin is not where I want it to be right now but I’m glad there is progress at the moment. What I think is anyone who uses the sponge has found the secret to great skin and I’m really positive that this product will help serve skin goals. I’m excited!